英文表白句子,有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗,英文表白句子,有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗
★You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。
★My heart is with you.
我的爱与你同在。
★Tell me you are mine. I"ll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。
★我早上愿意醒来为两个理由: 闹钟和你 There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
★Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
★When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。
★The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
★First impression of you is most lasting.
对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。
★我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。 I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .
★Love me little and love me long.
不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。
★If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因为你,我懂得了爱。
★With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。
★Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
★To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。
★Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。
★I miss you so much already and I haven"t even left yet!
尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
★Brief is life, but love is long.
生命虽短,爱却绵长。
★Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激
★The soul cannot live without love.
灵魂不能没有爱而存在。
★I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉
★Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么
★If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
★But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.
只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散.
★Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。